10.00am HOLY COMMUNION
4.00pm FAMILY SERVICE (3rd Sunday)
Friday, 5 March 2021
- 11.00am Funeral Service at St Stephen’s, Richmond
- 3.00pm Burial Service at Springvale Botanical Cemetery
COVID SAFE CHURCH
You must NOT attend if you have any COVID symptoms.
Please observe the following instructions:
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times
- You must put on a face mask before you enter the building
- Sign in with the QR code at the door or in the Service booklet using a smart phone
- If you do not have a smart phone, please have your first name and telephone number recorded by the Duty COVID Safe Officer
- Sanitise your hands upon entry
- Wearing a facemask during the entire Service is obligatory i.e. from the time you enter the building until you leave
- Congregational singing is permitted wearing a facemask.
- Stay 1.5m apart and sit only in designated seating
- Follow any instructions given
- Inform the COVID-Safe Duty Officer any concerns
2021 LENT GROUPS
Sunday’s @ 11.30am
(21, 28 February; 7, 14, 21 March)
Host: Geoff Clarke @ St Stephen’s, 360 Church Street, Richmond
- Thursday’s @ 7.00pm
(25 February; 4, 11, 18, 25 March)
Host YARA: Meeting at Ivanhoe RSVP: email@example.com
We are unable to open the church daily for private prayer, however if you have a particular prayer request, please send it to us and we will include it in our daily prayer intercessions.
We continue to offer Ministry & Pastoral Care.
Worship & Prayer continues
in both the church and in our homes.
A prayer for all those affected by COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Keep us, good Lord,
under the shadow of your mercy.
Sustain and support the anxious,
be with those who care for the sick,
and lift up all who are brought low;
that we may find comfort
knowing that nothing can separate us from your love
in Christ Jesus our Lord.
We encourage you to explore our website and read the details of our services and events. We would be delighted to welcome you to all or any of the liturgies if you are able to join us. Drop by, telephone, or email us. We would love to meet with you and talk. Please scroll down and click on the links on the left side to find out more about our activities and outreach.
St Stephen’s is an Inclusive Church
We affirm that the Church’s mission, in obedience to Holy Scripture, is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ in every generation.
We acknowledge that this is Good News for all humanity without discrimination or distinction.
We believe that, in order to strengthen the Gospel’s proclamation of justice to the world, and for the greater glory of God, the Church’s own common life must be justly ordered.
To that end, we call on our Church to live out the promise of the Gospel:
- To celebrate the diverse gifts of all members of the body of Christ.
- Ordering our common life to open the ministries of deacon, priest and bishop to those so called to serve by God.
For more information, visit Inclusive Church.
St Stephen’s Parish Prayer
O gracious Father, by whose Spirit of love we have been brought into the sacred fellowship of this Parish; strengthen, we pray, the bonds which unite us, helping us to worship you with such holy worship, to serve you and all your children with such unselfish love and to give so freely for the extension of your kingdom, that our Parish may faithfully fulfill its mission to witness boldly to your truth and convey your life to all; through Christ our Lord. Amen.
All are welcome.
We recognize and give honour to the first peoples of Australia, and especially of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nations, past and present, the traditional custodians of the land on which this parish has its mission and ministry.